Tuesday, September 11, 2007

tag you're it...

Melinda sent me this game. I am afraid it is going to bring out the nerdy side of me...

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Facts: #1: In Jr. High I was known as the girl with tinted glasses. #2: I was 5th place in the state of Oregon for girl's high school bowling, but now w/ lack of practice don't claim to be a bowler #3: I am an only child. #4: I secretly (or not so secretly) would like to be a hippy; I like the eclectic, natural, and relaxed lifestyle. #5: I love to cross off things in my planner/to do list. #6: I have a sand collection...little pieces of the world. #7: I would say I am an adventurous eater. #8: I like to go to the doctor's office because it is always interesting to me.

Abdullah, Alan .. TAG, YOU'RE IT!!
I don't know many bloggers, but I will look for more people I konw.

1 comment:

rosepua said...

Great job, Christina! Woo-hoo! Fun to read about you like this. :)